Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sorry I have not updated in a while

Sorry I have not updated in a while. I am still trying to process everything for our last trip. I came home so worn out I was physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. I will post more about that another time. It was so very hard to say goodbye this time. I am back to my old self with my long to do list before the girls get here. Everyone says I am nesting. I feel as if I am in a new season in my life. On our last trip to Haiti we went to see the Dean. That went well. She was much different than what I had been told. She is very stern but nice. Now we are just waiting. We got news that the US has not sent our I600 letter of acceptance to Haiti. But I am not worried I know Diana has it under control and I will let her worry and take care of that. I have learned that I must trust God. I am waiting on his timing.

Me and the girls with the Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment