Friday, July 15, 2011

Manman just one thing

Yesterday I talked with the girls. Rosika the oldest ask me if I could bring her just one thing I ask her what that was she said a tent. I told her I could not bring just a tent for her. That would not be fair for all the other kids. She said no no manman one for all of us. I told her I could not carry one that sleeps 100 kids. But we were trying to do something. Life is so hard for these kids. It breaks my heart.


When it was time to say goodbye I told them I had to go that I loved them and bye, the little one says no bye manman no goodbye. I said I love you and will see you on Monday Rosika says NO Goodbye. How will I ever get on that plane when it is time to come back home. God please give me strength. I know all things in you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment