Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rollercoaster Day

Today was a rollercoaster day. To start the morning off Chris called and said Lifelong had called and we did not get a grant from them. I think I handle that well. I realized I had lost my favorite Haiti shirt. I have worn that shirt everytime I have been to Haiti. I could handle not getting the grant but not losing that shirt. I was going to take it to Nashville with me today to find some fabric to match to have the girls a dress made with it. I called Chris and had him look for it. He found it on the sidewalk it had fallen out of the bag. That was a close one. We got an e-mail from Diana today about our I-600 saying she was getting some good progress without having to eat anyone for lunch. Later in the day we got another e-mail saying They have it! USCIS has the documents (at last) and will contact us soon to set up the I-604. We’ll get that interview done as soon as possible. I am glad she did not have to eat anyone. But I think she would have if it came to that. We are glad to have her working for us. I also talked with Daphnica today. She was a little quite today. Moise was working with her on table manners today.

No comments:

Post a Comment