Thursday, August 12, 2010

My orphan of the day

My orphan of the day- Tamara Jean she is 4 years old. She spent three days buried in the rubble after the earthquake. I will never forget the first time I meet her and how she came up and gave me the biggest hug, and a great big smile.


I can't forget there little faces and wanted to share with everyone. I wish I could adopt them all. If you see a child you would like to sponsor it is $12.50 per month for 1/2 sponsorship and $25.00 per month for full sponsorship. This can be tax detectable. The sponsorship will help feed, cloth and send them to School. You will get a photo of the child you sponsor plus updates on the child. If you would like to sponsor a playgroup or school you can do so with a one time gift. I will have a site coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment