Monday, August 2, 2010

Melt Down

OK yesterday I had a melt down in Hobby Lobby. It was in the fabric Dept. I saw some red and white polka dot material and it reminded me of my little Raphnicka. The first time I saw her she had on a red dress with white polka dots. It was made of satin, had small little holes in it. It was tied at the top and was still to big for her. But she was so cute in it. I will never forget that day, that dress and that girl. Little did I know that someday she will be mine.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I happened by your fabulous store the other day and knew right away it was not by accident, I also make jewelry so I knew there was a kinship we had but your sweet story really touched me and I believe we were meant to meet! I am a consultant for Thirty One Gifts...check out thirtyonegifts.com, if you will have a party at home or take up a catalog order I will give you my 25% commission to help with your adoption! It may not be much but every little bit helps. I love your humble spirit and want to help you get those sweet girls! Please call me! Leslie Carr 270-202-0839

    ReplyDelete